Serving: 32 fritters
Ingredients for Fritters
- 2 cups pumpkin cooked and pureed
- 2 cup flour
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- pinch of salt
- oil for deep frying
Ingredients Caramel Sauce
- 2 cups cream
- 1 tin caramel Treat
Method for Fritters
- Combine all the ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry spoonsful of the batter until golden brown and cooked for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oil and allow to drain on kitchen paper.
- Continue until all the fritters are cooked.
Method for Caramel Sauce
- Add the caramel treat and cream to a pot and place on medium heat. Whisk constantly until the caramel has melted with the cream, and allow to simmer.
- Pour over hot fritters and serve.