Grilled lamb shoulder with rice and sauce
- 1 Deboned Lamb shoulder
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cumin
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- black pepper and salt, to taste
- Put all the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl, add the lamb necks and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 150C. Place the shoulders with the marinades in an oven-proof Bain Marie. Cover with foil and put in the oven for 3 – 3 ½ hours.
- Remove from the oven and cut into slices. Just before serving, place it back in the oven to warm up.
- Use the lamb sauce to make a sauce to serve with the lamb.