Monday, 30 October 2023
(17°C 1 mm rain)
- Tortoise Pan, the male leopard and Langa, the female mobile north from Safari Donga North.
- Xinzele, the female leopard and her older female cub with an impala ram kill that was stolen by spotted hyenas on Rhino Ring South.
- Two lionesses belonging to the Torchwood pride we stationary on Squirrels View Road.
- A breeding herd of approximately thirty African elephants were mobile north across the Manyaleti Boundary from Jordans Dam.
Tuesday, 31 October 2023
(15°C 38 mm rain)
- the Nkuhuma pride of lions consisting of seven lions went mobile south from Elephant Palins Airstrip.
- Breeding herd of twelve African elephant’s mobile west from the Othawa Boundary.
Wednesday, 1 November 2023
- Xidulu, the female leopard mobile east from Marula Bult Central.
- The Torchwood pride of lions consisting of two lioness and two sub adult males were stationary on Hyena East.
- The Torchwood pride consisting of five lioness and the Kruger, male lion was feeding on a Cape buffalo kill at Secret Clearing.
- Tortoise Pan, the male leopard stole a bushbuck kill from Tiyani, the female leopard south of Kimbeon’s Crossing.
- One African elephant bull stationary feeding on Squirrels View.
Thursday, 2 November 2023
- The Nkhuma pride of lions consisting of nine individuals and the two Black Dam, male lion stationary on Guarri Central.
- Tiyani, the female leopard mobile north towards Marula Bult Four Way junction north.
Friday, 3 November 2023
- Tiyani, the female leopard and one cub stationary in the Manyaleti river south of Kimbeon’s crossing.
- The Nkhuma pride of lions consisting of nine individuals and the two Black Dam, male lion mobile north from Second Windmill.
- Xidulu, the female leopard and her male cub stationary feeding on a steenbok kill west of Pommie’s Pan.
- Makhomsava, the female leopard mobile west from Mfezi open.
- Tortoise pan, the male leopard and Langa, the female leopard mating east of Mehluane.
Saturday, 4 November 2023
- Tiyani, the female leopard hunting on the Island.
- A breeding herd of eleven African elephants’ mobile north from Serengeti crossing.
- Tortoise pan, the male leopard and Langa, the female leopard mating west of Impala Road junction Vuyatela access.
- The Talamati breakaway pride of lions consisting of one lioness and five sub adults with the Imabli male mobile west from Gaby’s open area.
Sunday, 5 November 2023
- A breeding herd of approximately three hundred Cape buffalo feeding in a northern direction from Zoe’s Road.
- An unidentified pack of sixteen African wild dogs stationary on the Manyaleti firebreak east of Jordaan’s Dam.