Monday, 13 November 2023
- The two Black Dam male lion, sleeping on Zebra drive East of Pump track.
- Tiyani the female leopard with her cub, feeding on an impala kill South of Elephants plains and Arathusa private cutline.
- The hyena den on elephants’ plains, active with two adults and six pups.
- Makhomsava the female leopard, mobile North East from Arathusa safari lodge.
- The two black dam male lions, sleeping on Arathusa safari airstrip.
Tuesday, 14 November 2023
- A breeding herd of fifteen elephants, feeding East of road eight junction with cutline.
- An unknown leopard, static on the Manyaleti boundary West of Millions corner.
- Tortoise Pan the male leopard with Laluka the female leopard, interacting at Gaby’s open area.
Wednesday, 15 November 2023
- The Nkuhuma pride of lions consisting of seven females and four young males, sleeping just off-Track South.
- A breeding herd of fifteen elephants, feeding on Saseka road junction with Londolozi boundary
- The hyena den was active with two adults and 4 pups.
- A breeding herd of about ten elephants, drinking at Leeukuil.
Thursday, 16 November 2023
- A pack of sixteen African wild dogs, sleeping on Elephant plains driveway junction with Elephant carcass road.
- A lone Nkuhuma lioness, mobile East through Sherley’s crossing.
- A lone buffalo bull, feeding close to Gabys Causeway.
- A breeding herd of about sixty elephants, mobile South from Rhino Ring south.
- Tortoise Pan the male leopard, mobile South on Zoes road.
Friday, 17 November 2023
- A pack of sixteen African wild dogs, mobile West from Leeukuil toward Elephant plains lodge.
- Tangela the male leopard, sleeping on Elephant plains driveway South of Elephant carcass.
- Tiyani the female leopard with her Three-month-old cub, on a baby impala kill at Marula bolt four-way junction south.
- The Nkuhuma pride of lions consisting of seven females and the two Black dam males, mobile south from Elephant plains/Arathusa Safari cutline.
Saturday,18 November 2023
- Tiyani the female leopard with her three-month-old cub, feeding on a baby impala at Marula bolt four-way junction South.
- A pack of sixteen African wild dogs, mobile North from poacher’s corner.
- A breeding herd of twenty elephants, feeding at five-way junction on Elephant Plains driveway.
Sunday, 19 November 2023
- Two elephant bulls, feeding around Kaya Manzi camp.
- A pack of sixteen African wild dogs, feeding on an impala at lieu Kuil.
- Kangela the male leopard, static on the fire break close to PU corner.
- A breeding herd of about five hundred cape buffalo, mobile West from Zebra Wodd drive.
- Xitzelala the male leopard, sleeping on a termite mound East of Cruse Camp cutline.