Monday, 25 September 2023
- Tiyani female Leopard hunting Grey Duiker at gabeys causeway.
- S8 male Lion static on Simbambili fire break East od simba dam.
- Breeding herd of twenty African Elephants feeding at Cheetah cutline junction with Buffels Gowrie cutline.
- Nine Nkuhuma Lions consisting of four young males and five females static on Kruger boundary junction with Buffels Gowrie cutline.
- Makhomsava female Leopard feeding on grey Duiker kill between eagle owl crossing and land cruiser crossing.
Tuesday, 26 September 2023
- Breeding herd of six African Elephants feeding on sawmill, grass cut junction.
- Five Talamati breakaway sub adult Lions with S8 male Lion sleeping at Jacana Dam.
- Pack of four African Wild Dogs North of Galago waterhole sleeping.
Wednesday, 27 September 2023
- Laluka female Leopard stalking Impala South of Tjololo.
- S8 male Lions sleeping at secret clearing .
- Xidulu female Leopard One eye pan road near Simbambili dam.
- Makhomsava female Leopard mobile South from seefs pan road.
Thursday, 28 September 2023
- Luluka female Leopard Tjololo road mobile South .
- Pack of three African Wild Dogs sleeping on Simbambili fire break north of Pommies pan.
- Imbali pride of Lions consisting of seven female Lioness mobile North from Avoca corner.
- S8 Male Lion Mobile North on the Manyaleti boundry mobile North towards bushbuck dam.
Friday, 29 September 2023
- Xinzele female Leopard with her cub feeding on a Grey Duiker kill east of leopard drift on Londolozi boundary.
- Breeding herd of ten African Elephants drinking at leeukull.
- Makhomsava female Leopard resting on a termite mound on Seepline west.
- Xidulu female Leopard mobile North from airport link.
Saturday, 30 September 2023
- Xidulu female Leopard mobile over Makulu open towards pomeys pan.
- Laluka female Leopard sleeping West of pomeys pan.
- Makomsava female Leopard mobile South along kudu drift.
Sunday, 1 October 2023
- Three Nkuhuma Lioness sleeping at the rocks.
- Two Black Dam male Lions mating with a lioness on the Southern end of Arasthusa safari air strip.
- Breeding herd of twenty African Elephants feeding on fifteenth crossing road.