Monday, 2 October 2023
- The four Kambula male Lions with one Kambula Lioness, feeding on a Cape Buffalo west of Serengeti crossing.
- A breeding herd of about 20 Elephants, drinking at Big Dam.
- A breeding herd of about 200 Cape Buffalo, resting on Kudu Drift junction with Seepline West.
- Laluka, the female Leopard resting on a termite mound east of Simbambili Dam.
Tuesday, 3 October 2023
- A breeding herd of about 200 Cape Buffalo, drinking at One Eye Pan.
- The two Black Dam male Lions with one Nkuhuma lioness, sleeping on Mutenzeleke.
- Tortoise Pan, the male Leopard walking along Zoe’s Road.
- Laluka, the female Leopard resting on termite mound on Ngala Road.
Wednesday, 4 October 2023
- Xinzele, the female Leopard with her 15 month old cub on Rhino Ring East resting on a fallen over tree.
- Two Elephant bulls feeding along Pump Track.
- Tortoise Pan, the male Leopard feeding on a steenbok kill that he stole from Xidulu, the female Leopard along 2nd Windmill Road.
- The two Black Dam male Lions walking south along Philomon’s Cutline.
Thursday, 5 October 2023
- Two sub-adult lionesses and one sub-adult male Lion from the Talamati break-away pride drinking from a mud wallow on A-Main.
- A herd of about 20 Elephants drinking at Leeukuil pan.
- A pack of 6 adult African Wild Dogs and their 5 pups, chasing Impala along Secret Clearings.
Friday, 6 October 2023
- A breeding herd of about 200 Cape Buffalo resting at Jacana Dam.
- Makhomsava, the female Leopard resting in a tree along A-main.
- Tiyani, the female Leopard stalking Cane Rats along Mums Road.
- A Pack of 6 Adult African Wild Dogs and their 5 pups at Baobab dam.
- One Pangolin on Londolozi boundary close to Saseka Junction.
Saturday, 7 October 2023
- Three Talamati break-away Lions feeding on a Zebra carcass on MMM close to Zebra Drive Junction, Three of the Nkuhuma male Lions later joined up to feed with them.
- A breeding herd of about 200 Cape Buffalo resting along Hyena Road.
- Tortoise Pan, the male Leopard walking south along Saseka and then crossed into Londolozi.
- Xinzele, the female Leopard sleeping at the mud wallows along Puff Adder Road.
- Xinzele, the female Leopard, south of Serengeti Dam resting on the banks of the Manyeleti River.
- Two Elephant bulls feeding at The Rocks
Sunday, 8 October 2023
- Makhomsava, the female Leopard feeding on her Steenbok kill at Arathusa Safari Lodge.
- 4 Lionesses from the Nkuhuma pride, resting at the mud wallows near Seefs Pan.
- The S8 male lion on a territorial patrol near Twin Dams Road
Highlight of the week- seeing a Pangolin on Friday’s evening safari.