- 1 cup Pecan nuts crushed
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 lemon, zest finely grated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large red apples
- 4 ribs celery
- 2 cups black grapes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 head of Boston lettuce, trimmed, washed, and dried
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool and break the nuts up into small pieces.
- Whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and lemon zest in a large bowl and season generously with pepper.
- Halve, core, and cut the apples into 3/4-inch pieces, leaving the skin intact. Add the apples, celery and grape to the bowl, and sprinkle with the lemon juice; then toss with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate if not serving immediately.
- When ready to serve, toss pecan nuts into the salad. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large platter.
- Place the salad on the lettuce and serve.