Makes 1-2 dozen
- 1.25 kg Cake Flour
- 500g Margarine
- 75 ml baking powder
- 4 cups White Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- In the bowl of a stand mixer whisk together the eggs and sugar till a smooth white colour.
- Mix together flour and baking powder, rub in the butter with your fingertips till a crumbly crust is formed.
- Add the sugar and eggs mixture to the flour mixture and combine well till you have a ball of dough.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough and press different shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Place on a pre-sprayed baking tray and bake for 7-8 minutes on 180°C.
- Allow cooling before removing from the baking tray.
- In an airtight container, the cookies will stay fresh for 1-2 months.