Monday,7 August 2023
- Two Talamati male Lions sleeping on Gworie central.
- Xidulu female Leopard and her cub at Magic willie open with a Duiker kill.
- Tortoise Pan male Leopard mobile South into Londolozi West of leopard drift.
- Breeding herd of thirty African Elephants feeding at the rocks.
Tuesday,8 August 2023
- Four Nkuhuma Lioness sleeping south of Seepline kudu drift junction.
- Two Talamati male Lions trailing a breeding herd of approximately two hundred Cape Buffalo close to Leopard drift on kudu drift.
- Tiyani female Leopard on Balala road mobile East.
- Xinzeles female Leopard cub sleeping on top of a termite mound East of leopard drift on Londolozi boundary.
Wednesday,9 August 2023
- Nkuhuma Pride of nine Lioness crossed into Hoffmans from Arathusa Safari drive way.
- Talamati breakaway consisting of one adult female and five sub adult Lions North of Red dam.
- One male Cheetah static on Gabeys open area.
- Tiyani female Leopard Mobile South from the southern end of EP airstrip.
- Two Talamati male Lions feeding on a Cape Buffalo North of ole Borehole mud wallows.
Thursday,10 August 2023
- One male Cheetah sleeping on Rhulani open area.
- Two Talamati male Lions sleeping at second windmill.
- Tortoise Pan male Leopard Mobile South from Seepline East.
Friday,11 August 2023
- Xidulu female Leopard mobile South from Mehlwena open.
- Female Cheetah with three cubs East of Hardekoel drive way sleeping
- Breeding herd of twenty African Elephants static at Bush Camp pan.
Saturday,12 August 2023
- Breeding herd of te
- n African Elephants at Kimbeons crossing.
- Talamati breakaway consisting of one adult female and five sub adult Lions sleeping at Jacana open area.
- Two African Wild Dogs static on the northern end of EP airstrip.
- Two Talamati male Lions sleeping at Knobthorn pan.
- Makhomsava female Leopard mobile North on Maddash past Cutline.
Sunday,13 August 2023
- Two Talamati male Lions fighting with Hyenas at Elephant plains open area.
- Breeding her of five African Elephants drinking water at Big Dam.
- Breeding herd of two hundred Cape Buffalo drinking water at Big Dam.